Sonoma County Comfort Heating & Air is a full-service, licensed, and insured heating and air contractor. From HVAC preventative maintenance to HVAC installation, we provide a wide range of services to our customers who've come to depend on our high quality professionalism, superior workmanship and unsurpassed level of customer service.
Some of our residential HVAC services include:
- Preventative maintenance: annual tune-ups with 152-point system evaluation
- Repairs: HVAC, full system, AC, furnace, ducts
- Home Pre-purchase site evaluations: check for safety, ensure no health or fire hazard
- Duct system evaluations and replacements
- Duct sealing
- Duct sanitizing: eliminate molds, spores, funguses, to have healthier air quality
- Ventilation: bathroom, kitchen, whole house fans, attic fans
- Home pressurization: create an envelope of air pressure pressing out of the house so no infiltration of exhaust gases, pesticides, fertilized, pollen, etc.
- Indoor air quality: filtration, UV sterilizers, dynamic filters, HEPA filter systems, humidifiers, dehumidification